Our returns policy is valid for 30 days (1 month) after the purchase date.
Returned items must be unopened, unused and in the same condition as received. Open/used products are non-returnable.
Please note that if you purchased a product from a retailer or other vendor and are not satisfied, you MUST follow their return policy and contact the seller at the place of purchase.
If you are returning a product(s), please send an email to email@example.com , with the following information:
- Order Number (Example: Order #N26487)
- Full Name (Example: John Smith)
- Instructions noting whether you would like a refund or an exchange and the reason for the refund/exchange.
Returned items should be returned in their original product packaging, unopened and in the same condition as received. When requesting an exchange, please make sure to note any new products, flavours or sizes for the exchange to ensure that you are sent the desired exchange item(s).
Please send your return information and merchandise to the name and address below. You are strongly encouraged to utilize a shipping service with tracking capability.
The original shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost incurred on your return shipment is at your expense. However, the cost of shipping exchange items back to you will be covered by GoutCare.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PRODUCTS/MERCHANDISE. WHEN YOUR RETURN HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND PROCESSED, WE WILL CREDIT THE CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT USED ON THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE RETURN.
RECEIVING A REFUND
The time required for you to receive a refund will depend on the following factors:
- 1 – 10 business days if you are returning a product(s) for us to receive the return shipment from your shipper.
- 1 – 2 business days for us to process your refund.
- 3 – 5 business days for your bank or credit card company to process the refund request.
If you have any concerns or further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily assist you!